Avocado Toast Recipe
Searching for a popular vegan breakfast in Dubai with a twist? Look no further. Avocado toast is one of the best vegan breakfast recipes. Easy to make and packed with health benefits, avocado toast is the terrific vegan breakfast in Dubai. It is a simple choice when looking for a tasty dish. Rich in fibre and heart-healthy fats, avocado toast can really enrich your mornings.
- 1 avocado
- Whole-grain bread (4 slices)
- 1 ½ tsp olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- First, butter the bread slices up. Put them in a toaster for 5 minutes.
- Mix avocado with olive oil and salt.
- Based on your choice of serving, you can add some other ingredients as well to this recipe.
Serving Suggestions (4 serves)
- Add black pepper, parsley, garlic and onion powder, lemon to the avocado for spice delight. This is the classic way to eat and enjoy avocado toast!
- The addition of fresh veggies adds extra nutritional value to your avocado toast. When going for “health,” do not try to get away from veggies.
- Generally savoury, avocado toast can be turned into a sweet and pleasant dish with a mix of fresh fruits. You can make a perfect meal – a savoury toast and a sweet one! Add fresh, frozen or dried berries to top it off.
- You can use the oven in place of a toaster. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Place the bread slices on a baking dish and put them in the oven.
- Remember to spread a layer of nut butter on top to get those crisp edges and crunchy toast.
- You can even go a step ahead and make avocado toast using garlic bread. Nothing sounds better than this, an appetizing dish to begin your day.